Senior Managing Director Investments
Chris Gomes is a consultative real estate professional with proven international business experience in commercial real estate development, investment sales, and management. Chris Gomes is a Senior Managing Director Investments of the National Hospitality Group at Marcus & Millichap’s Dallas office and also an Executive Director in the firm. He has over 23 years of hospitality brokerage, advisory, and operations experience. Since joining Marcus & Millichap, Chris has been instrumental in closing almost $1.8 billion worth of hospitality transactions across the US along with his business partner, Allan Miller. Chris has been one of Marcus & Millichap’s top investment sales agents in the country since 2012, and was awarded the No. 1 Hospitality Investment Sales Agent award in 2012, 2014, 2018, and 2019.
Together with his business partner, Chris manages a team of 11 additional hospitality investment sales specialists that are located in offices across the US including Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Chicago, Baton Rouge, and Denver.
Prior to joining Marcus & Millichap, Chris was a Senior Consultant at PKF in Dubai, a boutique hospitality real estate advisory firm, where he advised his clients on the development of several large-scale hotels and other mixed-use real estate development projects.
License: TX: 9006826, TX: 591152
- Chairman's Circle of Excellence (CCOE): 2021, 2014
- Chairman's Club (CC): 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014
- National Achievement Award: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Sales Recognition Award: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- SIA Induction: 2014
- Top Investment Professional - Hospitality: 2019, 2018
- Mehul Patel, Chairman and CEO NewcrestImage