Skip to main content

Office

Professional Office Building

701 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Listing Price: $17,850,000

Gross SF
38,264
Rentable SF
18,450
Price/Gross SF
$466.50
Lot Size
0.34 acres
Year Built
1983

Investment Overview

The 3-story, 38,264 square foot building sits on a 15,006 square foot lot located on the signalized corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and 7th Street in the heart of Downtown Santa Monica. Currently, 30% of the building is occupied. The remaining 70% of the building could be utilized by an owner/user leveraging an SBA loan. The building comes with two cell towers from AT&T and Verizon which both have 2% annual increases. The current gross income is $451,817 running at 30% occupancy.

Investment Highlights

  • Generational Real Estate Located in the Heart of Downtown Santa Monica
  • Zoning Allows Medical Use
  • Strong Income Even When Running at 30% Occupancy
  • SBA Loan Ability With 51+% of the Building Available
  • A Few Blocks From 3rd Street Promenade and the Beach
  • Cell Towers Income With 2% Annual Increases
  • 3.0 Parking Spaces / 1,000 Square Feet (56 Spaces)
  • Corner Location With Visibility From SM Blvd/ 7th St and SM Blvd/ Lincoln Intersection for Possible Signage

Exclusively Listed By

Broker of Record

  • Jim Markel

    First Vice President/Regional Manager

    (818) 212-2700

    License(s) CA: 01253407

    California

Financing By

Office

Professional Office Building

Listing Price: $17,850,000

Gross SF
38,264
Rentable SF
18,450
Price/Gross SF
$466.50
Lot Size
0.34 acres
Year Built
1983

Investment Highlights

  • Generational Real Estate Located in the Heart of Downtown Santa Monica
  • Zoning Allows Medical Use
  • Strong Income Even When Running at 30% Occupancy
  • SBA Loan Ability With 51+% of the Building Available
  • A Few Blocks From 3rd Street Promenade and the Beach
  • Cell Towers Income With 2% Annual Increases
  • 3.0 Parking Spaces / 1,000 Square Feet (56 Spaces)
  • Corner Location With Visibility From SM Blvd/ 7th St and SM Blvd/ Lincoln Intersection for Possible Signage

Investment Overview

The 3-story, 38,264 square foot building sits on a 15,006 square foot lot located on the signalized corner of Santa Monica Boulevard and 7th Street in the heart of Downtown Santa Monica. Currently, 30% of the building is occupied. The remaining 70% of the building could be utilized by an owner/user leveraging an SBA loan. The building comes with two cell towers from AT&T and Verizon which both have 2% annual increases. The current gross income is $451,817 running at 30% occupancy.

Exclusively Listed By

Broker of Record

  • Jim Markel

    First Vice President/Regional Manager

    (818) 212-2700

    License(s): CA: 01253407

    California

Financing By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower