Skip to main content

Vacant-User

Colby Property

2944 Colby Ave, Everett, WA 98201

Listing Price: $1,700,000

Cap Rate
5.00%
Gross SF
11,000
Rentable SF
11,000
Price/Gross SF
$154.55
Lot Size
0.13 acres
Year Built
1929

Investment Overview

Marcus and Millichap has been selected to exclusively market the sale lease-back of the Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa at 9411 Colby Ave in Everett, Washington. The attractive property is situated across from Everett’s Imagine Children’s Museum and Courtyard by Marriott, walking distance from new residential, retail, business offices, family-friendly attractions, and entertainment. The building is 5,500 sf on .13 acres, and is fully occupied with two tenants. Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa occupies 4,038 sf (73%) of the building and guarantees a two-year lease term which will begin at the close of escrow. A separate entrance to the building has an existing office tenant occupying the remaining 1,462 sf (27%). There is also a 5,500 sf basement which can provide an additional opportunity for income. The property is zoned Mixed Urban (MU) which is where the greatest heights and redevelopment in the city of Everett is allowed to accommodate a significant portion of the city’s projected growth. As the downtown Everett area continues to grow the Studio Donna investment property is an investment that grows with opportunities.

Investment Highlights

  • Prime Downtown Everett Retail Location: Located in the heart of downtown Everett situated at the signalized intersection on the corner of Colby Avenue and Wall Street.
  • Historically Well Performing Business: For over 27 years Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa has successfully been doing business at this location and is recognized as a leading salon.
  • Opportunities: Current income, an opportunity to add value, and Mixed Urban (MU) zoning allows for mixed-use residential structures up to 25 stories high and provides an opportunity for future devel
  • Future Light Rail: A nearby Everett Transit bus line and the Sound Transit Light Rail will provide connectivity from Everett to Lynnwood, Seattle, and SeaTac Airport.

Exclusively Listed By

Listing Price: $1,700,000

Cap Rate
5.00%
Gross SF
11,000
Rentable SF
11,000
Price/Gross SF
$154.55
Lot Size
0.13 acres
Year Built
1929

Investment Highlights

  • Prime Downtown Everett Retail Location: Located in the heart of downtown Everett situated at the signalized intersection on the corner of Colby Avenue and Wall Street.
  • Historically Well Performing Business: For over 27 years Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa has successfully been doing business at this location and is recognized as a leading salon.
  • Opportunities: Current income, an opportunity to add value, and Mixed Urban (MU) zoning allows for mixed-use residential structures up to 25 stories high and provides an opportunity for future devel
  • Future Light Rail: A nearby Everett Transit bus line and the Sound Transit Light Rail will provide connectivity from Everett to Lynnwood, Seattle, and SeaTac Airport.

Investment Overview

Marcus and Millichap has been selected to exclusively market the sale lease-back of the Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa at 9411 Colby Ave in Everett, Washington. The attractive property is situated across from Everett’s Imagine Children’s Museum and Courtyard by Marriott, walking distance from new residential, retail, business offices, family-friendly attractions, and entertainment. The building is 5,500 sf on .13 acres, and is fully occupied with two tenants. Studio Donna AVEDA Lifestyle Salon and Spa occupies 4,038 sf (73%) of the building and guarantees a two-year lease term which will begin at the close of escrow. A separate entrance to the building has an existing office tenant occupying the remaining 1,462 sf (27%). There is also a 5,500 sf basement which can provide an additional opportunity for income. The property is zoned Mixed Urban (MU) which is where the greatest heights and redevelopment in the city of Everett is allowed to accommodate a significant portion of the city’s projected growth. As the downtown Everett area continues to grow the Studio Donna investment property is an investment that grows with opportunities.

Exclusively Listed By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower