Skip to main content

Office

Cambridge Woods II

1670 Keller Pkwy, Keller, TX 76248

Listing Price: Request For Offer

Gross SF
22,400
Rentable SF
22,400
Lot Size
4.88 acres
Year Built
2006

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services is pleased to offer for sale of the fee simple ownership interest in 1670 Keller Parkway, in Keller, Texas. The property’s major tenants include a Digital Agency Company, a Financial Group, a Management Company and a Property Management. The subject office building was built in 2006 and has been well maintained by the seller for the past fifteen years. This property has a history of consistent cashflow, making it an attractive opportunity for an investor looking to retain a high-quality asset with consistent returns. For an investor coming into the deal, there is significant opportunity to stabilize the property at market occupancy of 98 percent which would increase the initial cash-on-cash return. With the property being 91 percent occupied, this presents a unique opportunity for an owner/user looking to take over the remaining 9 percent of vacant space. An owner/user would be taking over a building with an appealing cash flow and in turn would essentially be occupying the space rent free. With the property being 91 percent occupied, this presents a unique opportunity for an owner/user looking to take over the remaining 1,915 square-feet of vacant space. An owner/user would be taking over a building with an appealing cash flow and in turn would essentially be occupying the space rent free. This property location has also been a recent attractive submarket for out of state companies that are relocating to the North Texas area which has only increased demand for office space. The multi-tenant, office building contains a total of 17,525 square feet of rentable area and is conveniently located approximately six miles away from Highway 377, State Highway 114 and Interstate 35, allowing for easy access to the property. The office building is located on Keller Parkway, across from the street from Blue Stone Dental Office and next to the Bear Hallow Office Properties. Keller Parkway sees a high estimated annual average daily traffic of 39,122 vehicles. The property benefits from strong demographics, serving a five-mile population of approximately 216,429 residents with a one-mile average household income exceeding $162,483.

Investment Highlights

  • 22,400-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Office Building
  • Historically Consistent Cash Flow
  • Attractive Cash-on-Cash return
  • Barrier into Entry Market
  • Frontage of Keller Parkway
  • Close Proximity to Old Town Keller
  • Densely Populated Area with 216,429 Residents Within Five Miles

Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

Listing Price: Request For Offer

Gross SF
22,400
Rentable SF
22,400
Lot Size
4.88 acres
Year Built
2006

Investment Highlights

  • 22,400-Square-Foot, Multi-Tenant Office Building
  • Historically Consistent Cash Flow
  • Attractive Cash-on-Cash return
  • Barrier into Entry Market
  • Frontage of Keller Parkway
  • Close Proximity to Old Town Keller
  • Densely Populated Area with 216,429 Residents Within Five Miles

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services is pleased to offer for sale of the fee simple ownership interest in 1670 Keller Parkway, in Keller, Texas. The property’s major tenants include a Digital Agency Company, a Financial Group, a Management Company and a Property Management. The subject office building was built in 2006 and has been well maintained by the seller for the past fifteen years. This property has a history of consistent cashflow, making it an attractive opportunity for an investor looking to retain a high-quality asset with consistent returns. For an investor coming into the deal, there is significant opportunity to stabilize the property at market occupancy of 98 percent which would increase the initial cash-on-cash return. With the property being 91 percent occupied, this presents a unique opportunity for an owner/user looking to take over the remaining 9 percent of vacant space. An owner/user would be taking over a building with an appealing cash flow and in turn would essentially be occupying the space rent free. With the property being 91 percent occupied, this presents a unique opportunity for an owner/user looking to take over the remaining 1,915 square-feet of vacant space. An owner/user would be taking over a building with an appealing cash flow and in turn would essentially be occupying the space rent free. This property location has also been a recent attractive submarket for out of state companies that are relocating to the North Texas area which has only increased demand for office space. The multi-tenant, office building contains a total of 17,525 square feet of rentable area and is conveniently located approximately six miles away from Highway 377, State Highway 114 and Interstate 35, allowing for easy access to the property. The office building is located on Keller Parkway, across from the street from Blue Stone Dental Office and next to the Bear Hallow Office Properties. Keller Parkway sees a high estimated annual average daily traffic of 39,122 vehicles. The property benefits from strong demographics, serving a five-mile population of approximately 216,429 residents with a one-mile average household income exceeding $162,483.

Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower