Skip to main content

Office Medical

4000 Physicians Blvd

4000 Physicians Blvd, Bakersfield, CA 93301

Listing Price: $2,500,000

Cap Rate
3.77%
Gross SF
16,423
Rentable SF
16,423
Price/Gross SF
$152.23
Year Built
1983
Lot Size
0.36 acres

Investment Overview

Owner/User and Investment Opportunity. Attractive SBA Financing Available. Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the fee-simple ownership interest in 4000 Physicians Blvd - Bldg E (the property) which is located in Bakersfield, California. The property was delivered in 1983 and offers 16,456 square feet medical office space situated on approximately 0.36 acres land. The two-story medical office building is constructed of masonry, brick and glass and has an interior elevator. Located in a gated medical plaza, the only one in town, the property is just 0.35 miles from Dignity Health / Memorial Hospital - Bakersfield. The property is prominently visible form W Columbus St, a frequently traveled four-lane East/West roadway and is easily accessed from 40th Street. Ample (8.00 : 1000 ratio) surface parking is available onsite directly in front and side of the building.

The building is currently 84% occupied with two medical tenants (Kern Cardiology and Dr. Owens Obstetrics & Gynecology), the remaining 16% which is located on the second floor is fully built out with upgrades and is available for immediate occupancy. Both tenants have modified gross leases.

Business and Equipment Also Available - Kern Cardiology, a profitable business, is available to purchase under a separate agreement. Kern Cardiology offers an owner/user a move-in ready, turn-key opportunity that includes high value equipment and an existing patient base. (An equipment list and financial information is available upon request to qualified investors).

SBA Financing - Using an SBA "504" Loan an owner/user can purchase the real estate with just 10% down (90% loan). An example illustration of the SBA 504 real estate acquisition can be viewed on page 19.

The 4000 Physicians Blvd - Bldg E offers a unique investment opportunity for an owner/user or investor to take advantage of the existing income in place, increase income through additional lease up or utilize the available space for its own use.


Investment Highlights

  • 16,456-Square Foot Multi-Tenant Medical Office Building Constructed in 1983
  • Modified Gross Leases with Annual Increases
  • Currently is 84% Occupied Available for Owner/User with Additional Upside Potential
  • 0.35 Miles from Dignity Health / Memorial Hospital - Bakersfield, a 426 Bed Hospital
  • 1.5 Miles from Downtown Bakersfield, California
  • Attractive SBA Financing Available

Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

Listing Price: $2,500,000

Cap Rate
3.77%
Gross SF
16,423
Rentable SF
16,423
Price/Gross SF
$152.23
Year Built
1983
Lot Size
0.36 acres

Investment Highlights

  • 16,456-Square Foot Multi-Tenant Medical Office Building Constructed in 1983
  • Modified Gross Leases with Annual Increases
  • Currently is 84% Occupied Available for Owner/User with Additional Upside Potential
  • 0.35 Miles from Dignity Health / Memorial Hospital - Bakersfield, a 426 Bed Hospital
  • 1.5 Miles from Downtown Bakersfield, California
  • Attractive SBA Financing Available

Investment Overview

Owner/User and Investment Opportunity. Attractive SBA Financing Available. Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the fee-simple ownership interest in 4000 Physicians Blvd - Bldg E (the property) which is located in Bakersfield, California. The property was delivered in 1983 and offers 16,456 square feet medical office space situated on approximately 0.36 acres land. The two-story medical office building is constructed of masonry, brick and glass and has an interior elevator. Located in a gated medical plaza, the only one in town, the property is just 0.35 miles from Dignity Health / Memorial Hospital - Bakersfield. The property is prominently visible form W Columbus St, a frequently traveled four-lane East/West roadway and is easily accessed from 40th Street. Ample (8.00 : 1000 ratio) surface parking is available onsite directly in front and side of the building.

The building is currently 84% occupied with two medical tenants (Kern Cardiology and Dr. Owens Obstetrics & Gynecology), the remaining 16% which is located on the second floor is fully built out with upgrades and is available for immediate occupancy. Both tenants have modified gross leases.

Business and Equipment Also Available - Kern Cardiology, a profitable business, is available to purchase under a separate agreement. Kern Cardiology offers an owner/user a move-in ready, turn-key opportunity that includes high value equipment and an existing patient base. (An equipment list and financial information is available upon request to qualified investors).

SBA Financing - Using an SBA "504" Loan an owner/user can purchase the real estate with just 10% down (90% loan). An example illustration of the SBA 504 real estate acquisition can be viewed on page 19.

The 4000 Physicians Blvd - Bldg E offers a unique investment opportunity for an owner/user or investor to take advantage of the existing income in place, increase income through additional lease up or utilize the available space for its own use.


Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower