Skip to main content

Warehouse

11 Jytek Road

11 Jytek Rd, Leominster, MA 01453

Listing Price: $1,630,000

Cap Rate
7.89%
Gross SF
21,200
Price/Gross SF
$76.89
Lot Size
1.11 acres
Year Built
1971
Rentable SF
21,200

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 11 Jytek Road in Leominster, Massachusetts. It is a 21,120 SF multi-tenanted industrial building sitting on 1.11 acres of land. It was constructed in 1970 and is one story. The lot is zoned for light industrial use and is in the Jytek Industrial park.

The building is currently leased to Beacon Manufacturing and 978 CrossFit. Beacon Manufacturing is the parent company of Reliance Engineering, Builtrite Tool and Die, Inc. and LSR Engineering. Beacon is owned by Akoya Capital, a private equity firm out of Chicago.

Both tenants have recently signed 3+ year leases with 978 CrossFit being on a gross lease and Beacon on a NNN lease. Beacon has two three-year options to renew and occupies most of the building, about 64% of the space, with 978 occupying the remaining 36%.

The property is in a convenient location in Leominster within the Jytek Industrial Park which includes several other strong industrial assets and is just two miles from Route I-190. It is 20 minutes from Worcester and one hour from Boston.

Investment Highlights

  • Cash-flowing, multi-tenanted building with good lease terms
  • Fantastic highway access just two miles to I-190
  • Located in the Jytek Industrial Park which includes several strong industrial assets

Exclusively Listed By

Listing Price: $1,630,000

Cap Rate
7.89%
Gross SF
21,200
Price/Gross SF
$76.89
Lot Size
1.11 acres
Year Built
1971
Rentable SF
21,200

Investment Highlights

  • Cash-flowing, multi-tenanted building with good lease terms
  • Fantastic highway access just two miles to I-190
  • Located in the Jytek Industrial Park which includes several strong industrial assets

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire 11 Jytek Road in Leominster, Massachusetts. It is a 21,120 SF multi-tenanted industrial building sitting on 1.11 acres of land. It was constructed in 1970 and is one story. The lot is zoned for light industrial use and is in the Jytek Industrial park.

The building is currently leased to Beacon Manufacturing and 978 CrossFit. Beacon Manufacturing is the parent company of Reliance Engineering, Builtrite Tool and Die, Inc. and LSR Engineering. Beacon is owned by Akoya Capital, a private equity firm out of Chicago.

Both tenants have recently signed 3+ year leases with 978 CrossFit being on a gross lease and Beacon on a NNN lease. Beacon has two three-year options to renew and occupies most of the building, about 64% of the space, with 978 occupying the remaining 36%.

The property is in a convenient location in Leominster within the Jytek Industrial Park which includes several other strong industrial assets and is just two miles from Route I-190. It is 20 minutes from Worcester and one hour from Boston.

Exclusively Listed By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower