Skip to main content

Mixed-Use

82462 CA-111

82462 CA-111, Indio, CA 92201

Listing Price: $6,400,000

Cap Rate
2.25%
Gross SF
52,500
Rentable SF
52,500
Price/Gross SF
$121.90
Lot Size
4.35 acres
Year Built
1999

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap has been selected to exclusively represent for sale 82462-82490 Highway 111, a 52,500 mixed-use property situated on 189,486 square feet of land on the North West corner of US Highway 111 and Arabia Street. The property boasts excellent frontage, over 284 feet on US Highway 111, and 643 feet on Arabia Street. The property is 87% vacant, the remaining 13% of the property is leased to Chase Bank on a NNN basis through 2026. This location is just one of Chase Bank’s 5,100 branches nationwide. The “Big Four” bank features 16,000 ATMs nationwide and employs over 250,000 employees through more than 100 countries. As of 2016, the company had assets worth $2.49 trillion. The property is located near to a number of retail amenities, including Indio Marketplace, an enclosed mall which features 26 stores. It is also proximate to several retail amenities such as Harbor Freight Tools, Sally Beauty, Food 4 Less, and AutoZone Auto Parts. The property is surrounded by restaurants including Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Winchell’s, Denny’s, Jack in the Box, and In-N-Out Burger. 82462-82490 Highway 111 is currently 87% vacant, creating an opportunity for an owner-user buyer to occupy a portion of the property, or allowing a value-add investor to reposition the property while collecting income from a national credit tenant. The property is divisible, and features loading in the rear.

Investment Highlights

  • 13% leased to Chase Bank
  • Chase Bank has a lease which runs through 2026
  • Chase has more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationally

Exclusively Listed By

Listing Price: $6,400,000

Cap Rate
2.25%
Gross SF
52,500
Rentable SF
52,500
Price/Gross SF
$121.90
Lot Size
4.35 acres
Year Built
1999

Investment Highlights

  • 13% leased to Chase Bank
  • Chase Bank has a lease which runs through 2026
  • Chase has more than 5,100 branches and 16,000 ATMs nationally

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap has been selected to exclusively represent for sale 82462-82490 Highway 111, a 52,500 mixed-use property situated on 189,486 square feet of land on the North West corner of US Highway 111 and Arabia Street. The property boasts excellent frontage, over 284 feet on US Highway 111, and 643 feet on Arabia Street. The property is 87% vacant, the remaining 13% of the property is leased to Chase Bank on a NNN basis through 2026. This location is just one of Chase Bank’s 5,100 branches nationwide. The “Big Four” bank features 16,000 ATMs nationwide and employs over 250,000 employees through more than 100 countries. As of 2016, the company had assets worth $2.49 trillion. The property is located near to a number of retail amenities, including Indio Marketplace, an enclosed mall which features 26 stores. It is also proximate to several retail amenities such as Harbor Freight Tools, Sally Beauty, Food 4 Less, and AutoZone Auto Parts. The property is surrounded by restaurants including Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Winchell’s, Denny’s, Jack in the Box, and In-N-Out Burger. 82462-82490 Highway 111 is currently 87% vacant, creating an opportunity for an owner-user buyer to occupy a portion of the property, or allowing a value-add investor to reposition the property while collecting income from a national credit tenant. The property is divisible, and features loading in the rear.

Exclusively Listed By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower