Retail // Net Lease
Senior Vice President Investments
Focus and History
Sanford Burstyn is a Senior Vice President of Investments and Director in the National Retail Group (NRG) with Marcus & Millichap in Phoenix since 1995. Sanford is primarily a listing broker of Shopping Centers and Single Tenant retail properties.
Sanford primarily serves owners of Arizona retail properties by offering a menu of advisory services. Arming clients to make informed decisions on how to manage risk, maximize income, protect and grow equity and minimize their human capital investment.
Primary objectives include securing the highest price, in the shortest time, with the least risk and use of owner’s human capital. By implementing his brokerage and transactional skills, he is able to assist owners in accomplishing their objectives of time, money, confidentiality and finality by shepherding deals from the initial marketing through the end of a successful escrow.
International Council Shopping Center
Yeshiva High School of Arizona – Building Committee
License: AZ: BR012858000
- National Achievement Award: 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001
- Sales Recognition Award: 2022, 2021, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1998
- SIA Induction: 2003
- ABR/Alex Brown Realty, Kennedy-Wilson, J.E. Roberts, Whitestone REIT,
- AC Ventures, Arizona Gold Properties, Arizona Partners, BH Properties
- Community Centers of America, Ethan Christopher, Larsen and Baker,
- Cornerstone Development, Glenwood Development, Glimcher & Schotenstein,
- Credit Suisse 1st Boston, Nuveen, Berkadia, CW Capital, W.P. Carey,
- Kornwasser Shopping Centers, Lawrence and Geyser, Pennant Development,
- PacVentures, Pollack Investments, Terra Marketing, The Muller Company,
- Pivot Development, Simon CRE, TriCor, Vestar,
- Whitestone REIT, Cole Company, Kroger,