Vice President Investments
Ryan E. Garcia is a Vice President at Marcus & Millichap. Ryan specializes in assisting corporations, investors and developers in the marketing and sale of single-tenant and corporate-owned properties including net lease investment sales, sale leasebacks, and surplus property dispositions. Ryan brings nearly 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry through a myriad of roles including investment sales, leasing, redevelopment consulting, acquisitions and development. Throughout his career, he has completed over $1 billion in sales, leasing and development transactions.
Ryan was most recently a Vice President at CBRE in the Corporate Capital Markets Group. Ryan started his career at JLL as an Analyst, later promoted as one of the youngest Associates, in the Chicago HQ within the Capital Markets Group concentrating on net-leased and corporate surplus real assets. His clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart, Capital One, Motorola, Anthem Insurance, General Motors and Raytheon to private equity clients, developers, high net worth individuals and municipalities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations ̶̶̶
• Association of Corporate Growth (ACG); Member
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); Member
• Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (ACRE); Past Board Member
• Athletes Touch (AT); Pasadena, CA Chapter Leader
• Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts; History
• University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business; Master of Business Administration
• University of Southern California, Price School of Public Policy; Master of Real Estate Development
License: CA: 01488735