Executive Managing Director Investments
Cliff David is a highly passionate real estate professional committed to building long-lasting relationships within the multifamily sector by partnering with his clients to deliver real business value as their trusted advisor and brokerage professional of choice. Mr. David joined Marcus & Millichap in August 2002 under the firm’s Sales Internship Program where he led the marketing efforts and transaction management for the top producing Marcus & Millichap team in Arizona and number nine team nationally. In November 2004, Mr. David was promoted to Associate where he excelled in the private client market by forging deep client relationships through the demonstration of unparalleled market knowledge and transactional expertise, while also creating a brand secured by persistence, integrity, and strong interpersonal communication skills. At the conclusion of 2005, Mr. David was recognized as Marcus & Millichap’s Top First Year Agent for the firm’s Arizona offices.
In February 2007, Mr. David was promoted to Senior Associate where he held that title for twenty months before earning the promotion to Associate Vice President Investments in October 2008. During this time, Mr. David enhanced his dedication to comprehensive multifamily investment services through the specialization of multifamily properties with 100 or more units throughout Greater Phoenix. In August 2010, Mr. David was promoted to Vice President Investments and then promoted to First Vice President Investments in January 2016. Relying on his energy, innovation, and client centric approach to the business, Mr. David is committed to maximizing client value by providing custom fit services tailored to the specific needs of each property owner. Currently, Mr. David holds the distinction of Senior Managing Director and Executive Director of the National Multi Housing Group. Mr. David graduated from The University of Arizona with a B.S.B.A. in Finance.
- National Multi Housing Council
- Arizona Multi Housing Association
License: AZ: SA537976000
- Top 10 Investment Professional: 2020, 2019
- Chairman's Circle of Excellence (CCOE): 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Chairman's Club (CC): 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- National Achievement Award: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2005
- Sales Recognition Award: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2007, 2006, 2005
- SIA Induction: 2010
- Top Investment Professional – Multi-Family IPA: 2019