Alex represents owners in the acquisition and disposition of shopping centers and single-tenant net-leased properties in Greater Houston.
Throughout the timeline of ownership of investment properties, Alex helps his clients to make strategic decisions in the operation and management of their properties to best position the assets for their optimal future valuations.
By learning each client's individual objectives, risk tolerance, current challenges, and investment timeline, Alex is able to collaborate with the investor to form unique strategies and solutions to help the client achieve their goals.
Alex is a member of the Lagos Retail Group. Learn more by visiting www.LagosRetail.com
Awards and Distinctions:
• Top Five Producing Agent (Houston/Woodlands Offices): 2020
• Marcus & Millichap Sales Recognition Award: 2020
• Top Listing Agent (Under 36 Months): Q1 2019, Q2 2019, Q1 2020, Q3 2020, Q4 2020
• Top Producing Agent (Under 36 Months): Q1 2020, Q4 2020
• The Lombardi Award (Houston/Woodlands Offices Leadership Award): 2020
• Sophomore of the Year Award (Top Agent Under Two Years): 2019
• Gold Dialer Award (Houston/Woodlands Offices Top Caller): 2018 & 2019
• Top Producing Team (Houston/Woodlands Offices): 2020
Colby College, B.A. in Sociology (Honors and Distinction); minor in Economics, 2017
License: TX: 702899
Sugar Land, TX
Missouri City, TX