Skip to main content

Office

830 Dalworth

830 Dalworth Dr, Mesquite, TX 75149

Listing Price: $1,000,000

Cap Rate
2.25%
Gross SF
13,260
Rentable SF
13,260
Price/Gross SF
$75.41
Lot Size
0.58 acres
Year Built
1974

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services is pleased to offer for sale of the fee simple ownership interest in 830 Dalworth located at 830 Dalworth Drive, Mesquite, Texas. The property is currently fully occupied by Boroughs Signs and a local Quality Furniture. The subject property was built in 1974 and is roughly 80 percent industrial warehouse and the remaining 20 percent is of?ce space. The property is zone for industrial, and market rents in the area are at $6.75/SF plus triple-net expenses. The current tenant mix consists of local businesses that have served the surrounding area for many years. The buildings roof was recently replaced in 2017 and has received a new garage bay door installed on the primary entry of the warehouse. A gated yard that allows access to all points of the building through overhead doors and the potential to separate the space into three unique areas with independent access to each, this property provides multiple options for upside to a new owner/user or value add investor. An incoming investor on this deal should be looking to take advantage of the current market vacancy rate of 3% and executing longer lease terms at the fair market rate of $6.75/SF plus triple-net expenses. The multi-tenant, industrial/?ex building contains 13,260-square-feet of rentable space and is conveniently located less than a mile from Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Highway 352, allowing for easy access to the property. The of?ce building is located on Dalworth Drive, across from the street from the American National Bank of Texas and next to the Mesquite Village Healthcare Centre. The property bene?ts from strong demographics, serving a ?ve-mile population of approximately 262,823 residents, with a three-mile average household income exceeding $70,731.

Investment Highlights

  • Value-Add Opportunity
  • Substantially Below-Market Rents
  • Upside Through Bringing Rents Equal to Market Rates
  • Property is Zoned for Industrial
  • Ideally Accessible from I-635E
  • Seller Reports Recent Roof Replacement
  • Great Asset for Investor or Owner/User

Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

Listing Price: $1,000,000

Cap Rate
2.25%
Gross SF
13,260
Rentable SF
13,260
Price/Gross SF
$75.41
Lot Size
0.58 acres
Year Built
1974

Investment Highlights

  • Value-Add Opportunity
  • Substantially Below-Market Rents
  • Upside Through Bringing Rents Equal to Market Rates
  • Property is Zoned for Industrial
  • Ideally Accessible from I-635E
  • Seller Reports Recent Roof Replacement
  • Great Asset for Investor or Owner/User

Investment Overview

Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services is pleased to offer for sale of the fee simple ownership interest in 830 Dalworth located at 830 Dalworth Drive, Mesquite, Texas. The property is currently fully occupied by Boroughs Signs and a local Quality Furniture. The subject property was built in 1974 and is roughly 80 percent industrial warehouse and the remaining 20 percent is of?ce space. The property is zone for industrial, and market rents in the area are at $6.75/SF plus triple-net expenses. The current tenant mix consists of local businesses that have served the surrounding area for many years. The buildings roof was recently replaced in 2017 and has received a new garage bay door installed on the primary entry of the warehouse. A gated yard that allows access to all points of the building through overhead doors and the potential to separate the space into three unique areas with independent access to each, this property provides multiple options for upside to a new owner/user or value add investor. An incoming investor on this deal should be looking to take advantage of the current market vacancy rate of 3% and executing longer lease terms at the fair market rate of $6.75/SF plus triple-net expenses. The multi-tenant, industrial/?ex building contains 13,260-square-feet of rentable space and is conveniently located less than a mile from Lyndon B Johnson Freeway and Highway 352, allowing for easy access to the property. The of?ce building is located on Dalworth Drive, across from the street from the American National Bank of Texas and next to the Mesquite Village Healthcare Centre. The property bene?ts from strong demographics, serving a ?ve-mile population of approximately 262,823 residents, with a three-mile average household income exceeding $70,731.

Exclusively Listed By

Financing By

MM Texture Background
MM Textured Background Lower