Our Note Advisory Services (NAS) directors have arranged the disposition of over 500 credit facilities and more than 1,000 individual notes totaling $7 billion-plus in unpaid principal balance.
Our unique value proposition is to quickly and accurately assess loan portfolios and individual assets. Our services are tailored to assist financial institutions and government agencies with management and disposition of assets targeted for sale.
A Proven System for Note Sales, The Broadest Access to Private Capital
Marcus & Millichap has disposed of over 5,000 distressed commercial assets. Our national platform is uniquely built to maximize liquidity and provide recovery solutions to lenders, institutions and government agencies.
Our unique value proposition is to quickly and accurately assess loan portfolios and individual assets:
- National market knowledge provides lenders, institutions and government agencies with dependable guidance for making accurate decisions.
- 44 years of commercial real estate experience, with longstanding banking relationships, make us one of the most experienced note sale advisors.
- Access to the nation’s largest pools of qualified private investors maximizes recovery opportunities for clients.
- Secure, fully integrated technology provides transparent oversight and reporting.
- We are the preeminent real estate firm for private equity brokers’ opinion of value.
A Structured Approach
Our services are tailored to assist financial institutions and government agencies with management and disposition of assets targeted for sale:
- We provide accurate real-time valuation of collateral: CRE – all property types, ADC loans, Development/Construction loans for maximum recovery.
- Non–performing, Sub–performing and Performing loans.
- Fully vetted private equity and institutional business relationships, we can execute swift all–cash acquisitions.
- We provide portfolio and asset evaluation and underwriting for note sales as deemed appropriate for each asset or portfolio.
- We provide guidance and counsel in asset valuations of note sales, ensuring optimum results during the note sale process.