Christopher W. Jones, CCIM
(713) 452-4283 (Direct)
(713) 202-0073 (Mobile)
As a member of the National Office and Industrial Properties Group and Net Leased Property Group at Marcus & Millichap in Houston, Chris specializes in the sale of single-tenant and multi-tenant office, medical office, flex, industrial, and retail properties, as well as advisory related to 1031 exchanges, sale/leaseback transactions, and capital structure optimization. Chris has represented both private and institutional investors in the disposition of their investment properties.
Before joining Marcus & Millichap, Chris served as Vice President at MetroNational (a west Houston real estate investment, development, and management company) with primary responsibility for leading the family office serving multiple generations of the company’s founding family with respect to their investments and financial planning. Prior to that role, Chris spent over a decade advising owners, executives, and boards of privately held and publicly traded companies on complex business valuation, corporate finance, and M&A advisory matters pertaining to their debt, mezzanine, and equity securities.
Chris resides in Memorial with his wife and two children. In his spare time, he enjoys being with his family, reading, physical fitness, and guitar. Chris holds life memberships in The 100 Club of Houston and the Texas Exes, and he previously served as President and as a seven-year board member of the CFA Society of Houston.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Texas
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Texas (Marcus & Millichap is not a CPA firm)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- MBA, Finance - The University of Texas at Austin
- MPA, Taxation - The University of Texas at Austin
- BS, Business Administration (Accounting) - Trinity University
- Memorial High School, Houston