Certified Commercial Investment Member
Associate Director - National Office and Industrial Properties Group
Member - Healthcare Real Estate Group
Promoted to Senior Associate in January, 2015
Promoted to Associate Vice President Investments in October, 2016
Promoted to Vice President Investments in January, 2017
Promoted to First Vice President Investments in July, 2018
- Director Strategic Growth responsible for the strategic growth and development of the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand for the world’s largest real estate franchisor, Realogy Corporation. Managed a 14 state region.
- Provided merger and acquisition advisory services to middle market business owners and investors in a variety of industries.
- Brokered commercial and high-end residential real estate transactions in the Vail Valley with project sales of mixed use developments in Beaver Creek.
University of Colorado, M.B.A.
University of Colorado , Master of Science in Finance
University of Colorado, Master of Science in management & organization
University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in business administration
National Achievement Award: 2017, 2016, 2015
Sales Recognition Award: 2017, 2016, 2015
- Certified Commercial Real Estate Member (CCIM)
- 2016 Colorado/Wyoming CCIM Board Member
- Marcus & Millichap Honors The Best of the Best Top Ten Colorado Agents 2015, 2014 & 2012
- Honors recipient of the Dean's Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship and the Advantage Scholarship.
- Completion of Entrepreneurship Studies from the Bard Center for Entrepreneurship Studies University of Colorado.
- Employing Broker License Level - Division of Real Estate, Colorado
- Girl Scout Member