Certified Commercial Investment Member
Associate Director - National Office and Industrial Properties Group
Member - Healthcare Real Estate Group
Promoted to Senior Associate in January, 2015
Promoted to Associate Vice President Investments in October, 2016
Promoted to Vice President Investments in January, 2017
- Director Strategic Growth responsible for the strategic growth and development of the Coldwell Banker Commercial brand for the world’s largest real estate franchisor, Realogy Corporation. Managed a 14 state region.
- Provided merger and acquisition advisory services to middle market business owners and investors in a variety of industries.
- Brokered commercial and high-end residential real estate transactions in the Vail Valley with project sales of mixed use developments in Beaver Creek.
University of Colorado, M.B.A.
University of Colorado , Master of Science in Finance
University of Colorado, Master of Science in management & organization
University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science in business administration
National Achievement Award - 2016, 2015
Sales Recognition Award - 2016, 2015
- Certified Commercial Real Estate Member (CCIM)
- 2016 Colorado/Wyoming CCIM Board Member
- Marcus & Millichap Honors The Best of the Best Top Ten Colorado Agents 2015, 2014 & 2012
- Honors recipient of the Dean's Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship and the Advantage Scholarship.
- Completion of Entrepreneurship Studies from the Bard Center for Entrepreneurship Studies University of Colorado.
- Employing Broker License Level - Division of Real Estate, Colorado
- Girl Scout Member